1. This contract constitutes a complete and binding agreement between the above promoter and the artist(s) agent who acts only as agent and assumes no responsibility between the promoter and the artist(s).
2. Under no circumstances must any recordings of the above artist be recorded without the artist permission.
3. In case of breach of this contract by the promoter, the promoter agrees to pay the full amount stated in the performance confirmation as mitigated damages, plus reasonable legal fees, court costs, and legal interest.
4. The promoter agrees to be responsible for harm, loss, or damage of any kind to artist(s) person or property while located at the place of performance.
5. Any persons accepting terms and conditions for the promoter of this agreement and the promotion agree to be personally, jointly and severally liable for the terms of this contract.
6. The Artist is hereby relieved of any liability if unable to meet the responsibilities of this Contract because of any Act of God, riots, epidemics, strikes, any act or order of public authority or any other legitimate cause beyond their control.
7. If for any reason this contract is cancelled by artist or a change of date is required by the artist for any reason other than an Act of God, then the Artist agrees to reimburse the promoter with any payments made.
8. Specified or agreed performance times may be subject to change according to additional performances at other venues. This is not a breach of the artist obligations under this agreement.
9. Our standard DJ / MC set times and price quotes are for a standard 60 minute performances unless otherwise agreed by the agent.
1. This agreement must be signed before using the artist(s) name on any printed or promotional material and any artwork must be approved by the management before going to print or used online.
2. All deposits must be received before any printed or promotional material be used with the artists name appearing on/in it.
3. In the event of any cancellation at any time all deposits are non-refundable.
4. In the event of any cancellation taking place 14 days prior to the event the full artist fee is payable by the promoter, this is to cover any loss of earning the artist may have accrued.
5.You warrant that you shall obtain all necessary insurance policies to include cover in the event of artist cancellations providing that such cancellation is given in due time and for good reason. We shall not be responsible for any such refund nor shall be required to return any such deposit.
1. The promoter must ensure all equipment is fit for its purpose, and that no part of the performance is likely to be a danger to the DJ or any other person/s.
2. Two Technic 1200’s (or above) turntables
3. Two CDJ’s Pioneer (or equivalent) 800/1000/2000(USB Compatible)
4. One fully working monitor.
5. Microphone to a SM58 (or above) industry standard or above.
6. Channel Mixer with Individual E.Q x 2
9. For all MCs or hosting performances we must be notified if another artist will be accompanying the artist during
their performance. We reserve the right to only permit one additional artist throughout any vocal performance